Become a Member
What does it mean to Become a Member?
We are making a space for faith...
- Worship with us
- Feel the warmth and welcome
- Experience being anchored, connected, and growing
Anchored in Christ...
- A congregation of the Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Tradition of educational excellence and passion for people in need
- Committed to justice, peace, and total inclusivity of ALL people
- Focuses on the love of God in Christ and sees God’s action in reconciling the world and inviting humanity into a relationship characterized by compassion for others, striving for justice and loving relationships
- Understands community
- Views the world as a large family where all are connected together
- Cares for and supports each other
- Knows that life well-lived is done by leaning on each other rather than going it alone
Growing in the Spirit...
- Growing life in Christ
- Growing depth of spirit
- Growing the vision what it means to be good stewards of creation
- Growing in God’s love
We invite you on the journey…
Worship with us, and grow with us. God loves you, and so do we!
Rev. Dr. Daris S. Bultena, Pastor
Minister of Word and Sacrament